I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, robinsonboat.com (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD). </ li>
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in robinsonboat.com is: Alemar Port Pollenca SL , provided with NIF: B57248700 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of the Balearic Islands with the following registration data: omo 2031, Folio 116, Section 8, Sheet 45866 , whose representative is: Antonio Francisco Borras (hereinafter, Data Controller). His contact details are as follows: </ p>
Address: POLG, 3 0 07510, SINEU, BALEARES
Contact telephone: + 34 660 17 41 85
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by robinsonboat.com , through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between robinsonboat.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that this fills out, or to attend a request or query of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for